Phoenix Hospital is a multispecialty hospital located in the heart of Dombivli City. Keeping in mind the need of society it provides high quality health services with adequate health care infrastructure and compassionate medical care. The complete setup is built up in 6000 sq. ft and designed for hospital purpose only. It is a 6 storied building with ample ventilation & light, spacious rooms and ICU on the ground floor to be immediately approachable in case of emergency.
It is a specialized centre for high risk pregnancy and obstetric emergencies.
Know your doctor
Dr Nilesh Sirodkar
- He has experience of over 20 years in the field of infertility.
- He completed his MBBS and MD in Gynaec and Obstetrics from Grant Medical College & Sir JJ Group of Hospitals.
- Received Diploma in Pelviscopic Surgery in Germany under the guidance of Prof Kurt Sem.
- Has worked with Prof Erkki Nimella in Oulu University in Finland and received Diploma in Laproscopic Surgery.
- Also received specialized training in Assisted Reproductive Technique in UK at London Women’s Clinic.
- Owner and director of Phoenix Hospital & Critical Care Centre (www.hospitalphoenix.in) which has an ICU for High Risk Pregnancy & Obstetric cases. He is renowned for his skill in managing serious obstetric emergencies.
- He is a pioneer in establishing an IVF centre in Dombivli Kalyan area and was the first to achieve and deliver Test Tube Baby in Kalyan Dombivli area.
- Attached to Fortis Hospital Kalyan and KDMC hospitals Shastinagar and Sutikagruha.
- Was honoured with Outstanding Achievement Award by the Rotary Foundation.
- Also was felicitated by the Municipal Commissioner and Mayor of KDMC for his selfless work for the poor on the occasion of Independence Day.
Dr Vaishali Shirodkar
- She has a degree in Ayurvedic medicine from Nashik University. She has received training in embryology and has a clinical experience in embryology of 10 years.