Causes & Symptoms of Miscarriage
- Chromosomal Abnormalities: Mismatched chromosomes impose almost 60 percentages of miscarriages.
- Uterine Abnormalities And Incompetent Cervixes: When your uterus appears to be abnormally shaped or divided (uterine septum), miscarriages seems to occur predominantly as the embryo cannot implant into the uterine wall.
- Immunologic Disorders: Immunological disorders sometimes restrict the embryo from implanting in the uterus, and the woman experiences a miscarriage.
- Untreated Illnesses: Chronic ailments like uncontrolled diabetes or Thyroid Problems (Both Hyper- and Hypo-Thyroidism) creates an unfavorable uterine environment. The embryo cannot survive in such harsh environment and it results in miscarriage.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS): Women suffering from PCOS are at higher risk of experiencing recurrent miscarriages in their life.
- Bacterial Infections: The bacterial infection inflames the endometrium (the lining of the uterus) and destructs the embryo.
- Exposure to Smoking, Alcohol, Drugs, Environmental Toxins
Some other miscarriage causes include:
maternal health problems
Excessive intake of caffeinated products
- Vaginal bleeding
- Severe back pain
- Abdominal cramps