The Department of Plastic Surgery at Phoenix Fertility Center offers correction or restoration of form and function of a part of the body, where the defect may be the result of a congenital abnormality, an accident, a disease or an aging process. The department routinely performs many types of reconstructive surgeries such as hand surgery, microsurgery, and the treatment of burns.
The plastic surgery team is valuable part of trauma team at the hospital and help the other surgeons in performing corrective surgeries for patients who have sustained significant disfiguring injuries including burns.
The department is well supported by physiotherapists and occupational therapists who provide post-surgical care that improves the functional outcome of the patient.
- Re- constructive & micro-vascular surgeries
- Burn reconstruction
- Surgery for maxillo –facial injuries
- Treatment of congenital abnormalities
- Surgeries for hemangiomas and vascular malformations involving face, neck, trunk and extremities
- Hand reconstruction surgeries
- Surgeries for carpal tunnel release and dupuytren’s contracture
- Removal of tumours of face and mouth
- Male breast surgeries (gynecomastia)
- Scar revisions and tattoo removal
- Genital-hymenoplasty, labioplasty and vaginoplasty